SNOMED International arranges two public events per year; one in April and one in October.
The April event is principally a business meeting. It is held in London and includes:
- Formal Business Meetings of Governance and Advisory bodies (groups with an appointed or elected membership)
- Meetings of some SNOMED International Working Groups: working sessions of groups, completing a defined set of deliverables
Many of the meetings are open to observers, but some sessions are closed.
The October event is a larger conference with a broader scope. It is held in a different region each year and includes:
- Formal Business Meetings of Governance and Advisory bodies (as above)
- Working Group meetings (SIGs and Project Groups)
- SNOMED CT Expo, including:
- Presentations and posters related to implementation experience
- Tutorials and workshops
- Exhibition of SNOMED CT-enabled applications
April 8th-11th, 2018:
Business Meeting (free of charge)
Amba Charing Cross Hotel
CLICK HERE to access the 2018 April Business Meeting schedule (Updated February 19th)
REGISTER HERE for the 2018 April Business Meeting.
- Rate is inclusive of VAT and full English breakfast (£239.00/night)
- Must be booked by March 17th, 2018
- Attendees are to make their own reservations by calling 0800 330 8397 or emailing email@example.com and quoting booking reference (SNOM070418)
Strand Palace Hotel
372 Strand, London WC2R 0JJ
17 Moor Street, London W1D 5AP
hub by Premier Inn, Covent Garden
110 St Martin's Lane, London WC2N 4BA
Thistle Trafalgar Square
Whitcomb Street, Trafalgar Square, London WC2H 7HG
October 14th-19th 2018:
Business Meeting (including Working Groups) & SNOMED CT Expo 2018
Pan Pacific Hotel
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Visit http://www.snomedexpo.org/snomed-ct-expo-2018 for additional information as it becomes available.