SNOMED International arranges two public events per year; one in April and one in October.
The April event is principally a business meeting. It is held in London and includes:
- Formal Business Meetings of Governance and Advisory bodies (groups with an appointed or elected membership)
- Meetings of some SNOMED International Working Groups: working sessions of groups, completing a defined set of deliverables
Many of the meetings are open to observers, but some sessions are closed.
The October event is a larger conference with a broader scope. It is held in a different region each year and includes:
- Formal Business Meetings of Governance and Advisory bodies (as above)
- Working Group meetings (SIGs and Project Groups)
- SNOMED CT Expo, including:
- Presentations and posters related to implementation experience
- Tutorials and workshops
- Exhibition of SNOMED CT-enabled applications
April 8th-11th, 2018:
Business Meeting (free of charge)
Amba Charing Cross Hotel
CLICK HERE to access the 2018 April Business Meeting schedule (Updated April 9th)
REGISTER HERE for the 2018 April Business Meeting & Companion NHS Digital Connectathon (Please note the Connectathon is organized wholly by NHS Digital, and not SNOMED International.)
October 14th-19th 2018:
October Business Meeting & SNOMED CT Expo 2018
Pan Pacific Hotel
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Visit http://www.snomedexpo.org/snomed-ct-expo-2018 for additional information as it becomes available.