SNOMED International arranges two public events per year; one in April and one in October.
The April event is principally a business meeting. It is held in London and includes:
- Formal Business Meetings of Governance and Advisory bodies (groups with an appointed or elected membership)
- Meetings of some SNOMED International Working Groups: working sessions of groups, completing a defined set of deliverables
- Many of the meetings are open to observers, but some sessions are closed.
The October event is a larger conference with a broader scope. It is held in a different region each year and includes:
- Formal Business Meetings of Governance and Advisory bodies (as above)
- Working Group meetings (Clinical Reference Groups and Project Groups)
- SNOMED CT Expo, including:
- Presentations and posters related to implementation experience
- Tutorials and workshops
- Exhibition of SNOMED CT-enabled applications
|April Business Meetings||SNOMED CT Expo & October Business Meetings|