SNOMED International Call for Advisory Group Nomination: Deadline Wednesday August 23, 2017
SNOMED International has a number of voluntary Advisory Groups designed to provide expert advice on the development and implementation of its products and services. See http://www.snomed.org/participate/join-an-advisory-group/ for information on each of the groups.
At this time, SNOMED International is seeking volunteers to serve on the following Advisory Groups:
- Content Managers Advisory Group
- E-Learning Advisory Group
- SNOMED CT Editorial Advisory Group
- Terminology Release Advisory Group
How do I apply for a position on a SNOMED International Advisory Group?
Anyone can apply. The deadline for submitting a nomination or application is Wednesday, 23 August 2017. Then a Shortlist Group and a Nominating Committee will be responsible for selecting qualified experts from the candidates. All candidates will be notified by email in by mid-September as to whether or not they have been selected.
Checklist for your Application
Applicants, please make sure you have at least the following 4 items in your email submission to email@example.com:
- Completed Nomination Form, including your declaration of interest (see linked document)
- Your CV (resume)
- A self-assessment on the relevant skills matrix (see linked document)
- A statement of interest (see linked document)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or for additional information on the Advisory Group nomination process.